Plaisance Middle School Uniform Policy
All St. Landry Parish school students are required to wear a standard school uniform. Please see the district website for complete uniform policy.
- Polo-style shirt 2 or 3-button shirt w/ collar: hunter green, navy blue, and white
with/without school logo.
- Plain white undershirt only.
- Both shirts must be tucked into the pants at all times.
Uniform Bottoms Pants
- Pants must be khaki or navy, worn at the waist, with belt loops.
- Shorts must be knee length.
No cargo pants or shorts allowed !
- Skirts must be loose-fitting and must reach the knee when seated.
- Shoes must have closed heels and toes.
- Athletic shoes are required for physical education.
- Socks and Belts
- Socks must be solid white, dark blue, black, or brown and must be visible above the shoe.
- Belts must be solid black, brown, or navy with a buckle no larger than 2” x 2” in size.
Belts removed from the loops of a student’s pants/shorts/skirt will be considered a weapon.
- Jackets/sweatshirts must be brown/black/hunter green and no longer than the upper thigh.
- Hoodies with school mascot will be available for purchase through the school.
- Previously purchased school outerwear may continue to be worn.